Online Patient Portal – Access Your Medical Info!
An Online Patient Portal – Connects patients, physicians and communities through technology.
How the Patient Portal Works – You can get simple, secure, 24/7 access to your health information.
As a GRMC patient portal member, you will have access to the following information, as available:
- Health Summary
- Visit History
- Lab Results
- Radiology Reports
- Discharge Instructions
- Allergies, Immunizations & Medications
New to the Portal? Sign-Up!
- Click here to Self-Enroll into the Patient Portal.
- Provide and Enter the Following:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number or Medical Record Number (example: M987654321)
- Personal email address – must be included in your hospital record
You can get your Medical Record number from your hospital bill or by calling Medical Records at 830.401.8200.
Already a User? Log-In!
After you submit your enrollment request, you will receive an email with a one-time user name and password from email@example.com – Please be sure to check your junk folder or spam folder for this email.
- Login here
- Select the “Returning Users – Log In” link
For questions or to get access to your medical record number call 830.401.8200