The GRMC Community
GRMC is committed to making a positive difference for our community. In addition to our services, we strive to provide ongoing efforts to keep Seguin and surrounding communities physically, mentally and spiritually healthy.
- Building partnerships with community members
- Offering health screenings, educational programs on an individual or group level
- Participating in community events to be resource on health information
- Events: Fourth of July, Guadalupe County Fair First Aid Station, Chamber events, community health fairs, corporate/organization events and
- Community classes: providing health and wealthy initiatives, education and resources to benefit our community. These include: Diabetes 101 (English and Spanish), Lean Seguin, Breastfeeding and Childbirth, Stroke Support Group and others.
- Contribution to support local organizations and businesses programs and events.
To be considered for an organization sponsorship or donation, please submit a sponsorship request form including specific event information to Roxanne Landin, email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call Roxanne at 830-401-7204.