Urgent Care at Clear Springs
Welcome to Guadalupe Regional Urgent Care at Clear Springs
At Guadalupe Regional Urgent Care at Clear Springs, our board-certified providers care for the entire family – from pediatrics to geriatrics. We offer a full range of urgent care services, from broken bones, to the flu and more. The Urgent Care at Clear Springs welcomes walk-ins, online bookings, and also offers sports and band physicals, which saves you time and cost! We accept most major insurances.
Now Open 7 days/week, 7am – 7pm
Book Your Urgent Care Appointment Online
We are providing convenient care for you and your family. Skip the line and book your urgent care appointment online. It only takes a few minutes of your time and means less time in a waiting room and more time in the comfort of your own home.
Urgent Care Services:
- Digital X-ray
- Laboratory services
- 12 Lead EKG
- Sports physicals
- Band physicals
- Worker’s Comp
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Stitching and Laceration Repair
- DOT Physical Exam (coming soon)
- And more!
Urgent Care Treatment:
- Minor trauma and injuries
- Infectious disease
- Acute respiratory illness
- Acute asthma exacerbation
- Acute allergies, anaphylaxis
- Cold and Flu
- Urinary Tract Infection
- And more!
Advantages of the Urgent Care at Clear Springs
- Quick, convenient and affordable medical services for adults and children
- Open year round and holidays
- Extended hours
- No Appointment necessary
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- No overcrowded emergency room
1761 S. State Hwy 46, Suite 104*
New Braunfels, TX 78130
*Apple Maps location is incorrect when searching by address. Please click here for directions.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call 830.433.7816 before entering the building: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or GI symptoms.
Parents or a support visitor will be allowed with the patient for the following circumstances:
- Parents of pediatric patients. Limit two parents in the room.
- Patients with special physical needs and/or limited cognitive abilities
- Upon approval of the provider
COVID Test Results can take 5-10 days.