Urgent Care at Clear Springs
Welcome to Guadalupe Regional Urgent Care at Clear Springs
At Guadalupe Regional Urgent Care at Clear Springs, our board-certified providers care for the entire family - from pediatrics to geriatrics. We offer a full range of urgent care services, from broken bones, to the flu and more. The Urgent Care at Clear Springs welcomes walk-ins, online bookings, and also offers sports and band physicals, which saves you time and cost! We accept most major insurances.
Now Open 7 days/week, 7am – 7pm
Save Your Spot
We are providing convenient care for you and your family. It only takes a few minutes of your time and means less time in a waiting room and more time in the comfort of your own home. Please note: This is NOT an appointment, and we will do our best to see you as close to your reserved time as possible.
Urgent Care Services:
- Digital X-ray
- Laboratory services
- 12 Lead EKG
- Sports physicals
- Band physicals
- Worker’s Comp
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Stitching and Laceration Repair
- DOT Physical Exam (coming soon)
- And more!
Urgent Care Treatment:
- Minor trauma and injuries
- Infectious disease
- Acute respiratory illness
- Acute asthma exacerbation
- Acute allergies, anaphylaxis
- Cold and Flu
- Urinary Tract Infection
- And more!
Advantages of the Urgent Care at Clear Springs
- Quick, convenient and affordable medical services for adults and children
- Open year round and holidays
- Extended hours
- No Appointment necessary
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- No overcrowded emergency room
1761 S. State Hwy 46, Suite 104*
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Click here for directions.
Take control of your medical imaging records
- Stored permanently and accessible from any device at any time
- Share your records online with any physician in diagnostic quality
- Bank level encryption to keep your medical information secure
How to Enroll:
- Visit pockethealth.com/GRMC
- Complete the online enrollment form to get your available imaging records from GRMC. This includes your past and recent exams, as well as any new exams.
- Receive an email from PocketHealth when your records are ready to view.
Have questions? Contact the PocketHealth Patient Experience Team
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call 830.433.7816 before entering the building: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or GI symptoms.
Parents or a support visitor will be allowed with the patient for the following circumstances:
- Parents of pediatric patients. Limit two parents in the room.
- Patients with special physical needs and/or limited cognitive abilities
- Upon approval of the provider
COVID Test Results can take 5-10 days.