The Guadalupe Clinic provides primary care access to adult patients, 18 years and older, who are unable to afford primary care due to either being unfunded or with Medicaid insurance. The clinic treats chronic illnesses, all aspects of women's health care including well women exams, eye exams and more.
The clinic works closely with the Prescription Assistance Program and GRMC’s diabetic educator to link patients to pertinent treatment resources in the community. While the clinic focuses on Guadalupe County patients, it also accepts adult Medicaid.
Guadalupe Clinic patients must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Complete a financial screening, which is conducted during the first visit
- Patient must reside in Guadalupe County
Guadalupe Clinic sees patients with chronic illnesses such as:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
The Guadalupe Clinic also offers well women exams, eye exams and more.