Guadalupe Regional Medical Center understands that having loved ones by your side can help with your healing and care. You have the right to choose and prioritize visitors from among family, friends, partners, personal care aides or other. You also can choose a support person to be present throughout your stay, unless that person’s presence affects your health or the rights or safety of other patients.
We encourage well-wishers for emotional support and recovery. To provide a restful and safe environment, we ask that visitors follow these guidelines:
- The main doors to the hospital are open from 6:30am – 9:00pm. After hours, you can enter through the Emergency Room entrance.
- Do not visit if you have a cold, sore throat, fever or other illness.
- Avoid noisy, disruptive behavior to help respect the healing of all patients.
- Ask before bringing foods, drinks, or other items like balloons, flowers or perfume that might trigger allergies into patient rooms.
- Wash your hands before entering a patient’s room.
- Make sure all children have a supervising adult with them at all times.
Located on the first floor.
Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 5:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
The grill is open all afternoon and all visitors are welcome to dine in the cafeteria.
GRMC’s Reverend Nell Ferrell Linebarger Chapel is located on the first floor near the Cafeteria.
Flowers can be delivered to patient’s rooms by hospital volunteer. Please note flowers are not allowed in the Intensive Care Unit.
Located on the first floor near the Patient Tower entrance.
The GRMC gift shop offers a variety of specialty gifts, cards, green plants, fresh flower arrangements, balloons, jewelry, candles, toys, clothing, angel and inspirational items, and more. Delivery is available to patient rooms. To place an order, call 830.401.7238 for assistance.
Hours: Monday through Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed Sunday.
For the health of all GRMC patients, GRMC is proud to be a tobacco-free campus. Thank you for not smoking on hospital grounds.
Patients and their loved ones can call upon our hospital chaplain or a group of volunteer ministers at any time. Simply ask a hospital staff member to request these services, or call the hospital at 830.379.2411.
For everyone’s health and safety, we ask visitors not to use patient restrooms. Public restrooms are located throughout the hospital. Ask hospital staff to direct you to the nearest one.
Located on the first floor, near the ER and ICU waiting rooms and you can find beverages and snacks 24-hours a day.
GRMC offers complimentary Wi-Fi.
To promote healing and safety and limit infection, some units may limit the number of visitors you can receive at one time.
- Medical Floor: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Surgical Floor: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation: 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Emergency Room: 24 hours a day. Note: Two visitors allowed in room at a time.
- Birthing Center: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Note: This excludes Mommy & Me Time, which is from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily.
The Guadalupe Regional Wellness Center will offer a one-day pass to visitors. For more information call 830.401.7676.