Guadalupe Regional Medical Center offers Pastoral Care services to patients, families and staff members. The Pastoral Care chaplains offer compassion, support and respect for all faith traditions.
Each member of our staff is a member of the Guadalupe County Ministerial Association. The Hospital Chapel is available 24-hours a day for prayer and reflection.
A Chaplain is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. After hours, at night and on weekends, a Chaplain is available on-call. The Chaplain on-call may be reached by calling the operator at 830.379.2411.
Services our Chaplains provide include:
- Worship services
- On-call and crisis ministry
- Support Groups
- Ethics consultation
- Pastoral counseling
- Staff support and intervention
- Sacraments (Baptism, Communion)
- Assistance with Advanced Care Planning (Living Will, Medical Power of Attorney, Out of Hospital DNR)
- Pastoral Care for patients and family
- Support during end-of-life decision making
- Wedding Ceremonies and Funeral Services