GRMC Medical Records
You have several easy ways to access your medical records. You can log-into the secure patient portal which is available 24/7. You may also fill out the online request form for your medical records to be securely emailed or mailed to you. For your imaging records, log onto PocketHealth to access and share your imaging records with any provider from any device without having to come onsite to pick up a CD.
Our Online Patient Portal connects patients, physicians and communities through technology. The Patient Portal is simple, secure and has 24/7 access to your health information. As a GRMC patient portal member, you will have access to the following information:
- Health Summary
- Visit History
- Lab Results
- Radiology Reports
- Allergies, Immunizations & Medications
New to the portal?
SIGN UP NOW
After you submit your enrollment request, you will receive an email with a one-time username and password from email@example.com – Please be sure to check your junk folder or spam folder for this email.
Download Our Patient Portal Mobile App
Download our Patient Portal Mobile App for easy access from your mobile device.
For questions or to get access to your medical record number, call 830.401.8200.
Online Medical Record Request Form
Please complete and submit this authorization to release/disclose your protected health information to you via email or mail. Your request will be processed within 3-5 business days.
Take control of your medical imaging records
- Stored permanently and accessible from any device at any time
- Share your records online with any physician in diagnostic quality
- Bank level encryption to keep your medical information secure
How to Enroll:
- Visit pockethealth.com/GRMC
- Complete the online enrollment form to get your available imaging records from GRMC. This includes your past and recent exams, as well as any new exams.
- Receive an email from PocketHealth when your records are ready to view.
Have questions? Contact the PocketHealth Patient Experience Team:
All Patient & Visitors
- Visitor Information
- Accepted Health Insurance
- Admission & Registration
- GRMC Medical Records
- Classes & Support Groups
- Behavioral Health
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Pastoral Care
- Financial Information & Services
- Gift Shop
- Health Current Issues
- Hospital Transportation
- Nutritional Services
- Social Work & Case Management
- Patient Tools