Admission & Registration
Welcome to Guadalupe Regional Medical Center! To ensure your admission and registration process is completed in a timely manner, we encourage you read the following and gather necessary information prior to your inpatient admission or outpatient service.
GRMC offers a virtual registration process for certain scheduled procedures. You will receive a text or email before your appointment to complete your registration virtually. Watch the video below showing how the new process works.
For pre-registration, please call 830.401.7445
GRMC has three convenient areas to check into GRMC, depending on your needed service or procedure.
- Central Entrance: 830.401.7877: Labs, Imaging, Cardio Pulmonary, Wound & Hyperbaric Care, Palliative Care, 180 Admission
- Patient Tower: 830.401.7635: Surgery, Endoscopy Infusion Therapy, Pain Clinic
- Emergency Room: A registrar is conveniently located inside the emergency room entrance to ensure all necessary information is processed in a quick and timely manner.
Birthing Center patients should enter through the Patient Tower from 5:30am – 5:00pm, and 5:00pm – 5:30am enter through the Emergency Room entrance.
Please bring the following pertinent information:
- Driver’s license, social security card, insurance cards, other personal identification and other necessary insurance forms
- Any information your physician provided to you
- Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
All Patient & Visitors
- Visitor Information
- Accepted Health Insurance
- Admission & Registration
- GRMC Medical Records
- Classes & Support Groups
- Behavioral Health
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Pastoral Care
- Financial Information & Services
- Gift Shop
- Health Current Issues
- Hospital Transportation
- Nutritional Services
- Social Work & Case Management
- Patient Tools