Admission & Registration
Welcome to Guadalupe Regional Medical Center! To ensure your admission and registration process is completed in a timely manner, we encourage you read the following and gather necessary information prior to your inpatient admission or outpatient service.
GRMC offers a virtual registration process for certain scheduled procedures. You will receive a text or email before your appointment to complete your registration virtually. Watch the video below for more detailed information.
GRMC has three convenient areas to check into GRMC, depending on your needed service or procedure.
- Central Entrance: 830.401.7877: Labs, Imaging, Wound & Hyperbaric Care, Palliative Care
- Patient Tower: 830.401.7635: Surgery, Endoscopy Infusion Therapy, Pain Clinic, Cardio Pulmonary
- Emergency Room: A registrar is conveniently located inside the emergency room entrance to ensure all necessary information is processed in a quick and timely manner.
If you need to schedule with GRMC’s Imaging Department, please call 830.401.7745.
Birthing Center patients should enter through the Patient Tower from 5:30am – 5:00pm, and 5:00pm – 5:30am enter through the Emergency Room entrance.
Please bring the following pertinent information:
- Driver’s license, social security card, insurance cards, other personal identification and other necessary insurance forms
- Any information your physician provided to you
- Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
All Patient & Visitors
- Visitor Information
- Accepted Health Insurance
- Admission & Registration
- GRMC Medical Records
- Classes & Support Groups
- Behavioral Health
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Pastoral Care
- Financial Information & Services
- Gift Shop
- Health Current Issues
- Hospital Transportation
- Nutritional Services
- Social Work & Case Management
- Patient Tools