Career opportunities at GRMC include:
- Working side by side respected professionals and physicians
- Unique, non-corporate environment
- Ample opportunity to grow
- Generous benefit package and pay rates
Please note that in order to be considered for employment, you must complete the job application by the end of the business day of the closing date for the position you are applying for. You may also attach a resume; however, the application must also be filled out completely. (Please do not put “see resume” on any part of the application).
Notice: This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. For more information on E-Verify, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Computer, e-mail and internet access is required to apply online. Should you need access to a computer please visit our Human Resources office located through the Central Entrance of GRMC at 1215 E. Court Street, Seguin, TX 78155.
GRMC is committed to provide each student an excellent environment to learn and develop skills in your area of interest. Your professor/school representative should have submitted the Student Processing Form. It is required before you attend the onsite orientation. Student orientation is held in Employee Services located in the Central Entrance.
On arrival for your scheduled onsite orientation, you must bring the following – completed/signed:
- Review Student/Intern Handbook and Complete Student Orientation Quiz
- Review Code of Excellence and Complete Agreement Form
- Review and Complete Network Usage Acknowledgement
- Review Confidentiality/HIPAA Education and Complete Confidentiality/HIPAA Statement
- Review & Complete ID Badge Acknowledgement
If your school has NOT completed a criminal history check, please review and complete the following:
- Complete Criminal History Check Form ($10 fee)
- Complete Criminal History Disclosure
- Complete DPS Audit Verification
If your school has NOT required a TB/Mantoux test in the last 12 months you must complete prior to orientation. (TB/Mantoux tests can be completed at GRMC for $10.00 – call 830.401.7356)
Physician Assistant Students ONLY
Please print your name on the Staff line and sign Exhibit B. The physician will need to sign and date.