The Guadalupe Clinic provides primary care access to adult patients, 18 years and older, who are unfunded or unable to afford primary care that have one or more chronic illnesses. Specific illnesses that are managed at the clinic include: asthma, congestive heart failure, COPD, diabetes, hypertension and seizures. The clinic has recently expanded its scope to now include women’s health care and well women exams.
The clinic works closely with the Prescription Assistance Program and GRMC diabetic educator to link patients to pertinent treatment resources in the community. While the clinic focuses on Guadalupe County patients, it also accepts adult Medicaid.
Guadalupe Clinic patients must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Complete a financial screening, which is conducted during the first visit
- Patient must reside in Guadalupe County
Guadalupe Clinic sees patients with:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)