Alexander Chen, MD
- Pain Management
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- 3415 Paesanos Parkway, Suite 100, San Antonio TX 78231VIEW MAP
- Tufts University School Of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Dr. Alexander Chen was born in Dallas and completed his Interventional Pain fellowship at the Harvard-affiliated Beth Israel Deaconess hospital and his residency in Anesthesia at the University of Pennsylvania. Following his fellowship, he joined the faculty at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Chen returned to Texas with his family in 2019 and joined Sigma Pain, where his practice focuses on the ethical management of acute and chronic pain. Dr. Chen’s philosophy is that everyone deserves relief from pain, and he supports team-based, medical, and surgical interventions to improve the lives of Texans. Dr. Chen maintains an active membership in several medical societies. His hobbies include, tennis, golf, and running.