Jennifer Hennessee, MD
- (830) 379-0299
- 105 Medical Drive, Seguin TX 78155VIEW MAP
- University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio
- University of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Jennifer G. Hennessee, lead practitioner at Guadalupe ENT, is board certified in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders in children and adults.
The Texas native graduated from Austin College then pursued her medical degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. She completed an internship in general surgery and a residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center. Meanwhile, she completed original research in sleep apnea, which was published in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Her medical interests include:
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- General and pediatric ear, nose, and throat care
- Hearing loss
- Facial skin cancer surgery and reconstruction
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux
- Meniere’s disease
- Sinus disorders
- Voice disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgeries
Dr. Hennessee strives to provide quality, compassionate care to all of her patients, treating them as though they were part of her family.