Michael Berkus, MD
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- (830) 401-7195
- 1215 E.Court St. Seguin, TX 78155
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Shands Hospital University of Florida
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center offers diagnostic capabilities for high-risk obstetrical patients. GRMC’s services are in association with the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. This partnership enables our local physicians to provide state-of-the-art obstetric and medical care with the latest diagnostic testing.
Outpatient Services provided include:
• Advanced ultrasound / Prenatal diagnosis
• First trimester screening
• Amniocentesis (genetic testing)
• Management of medical complications in pregnancy
Office Hours and Appointments:
Perinatal Specialists see patients Wednesday mornings. Appointments are scheduled through your OB/GYN physician. You may contact the GRMC MFM Coordinator at 830.401.7195.