Maternal Fetal Medicine
Michael Berkus, MD
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- (830) 401-7195
- 1215 E.Court St. Seguin, TX 78155VIEW MAP
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Shands Hospital University of Florida
Dr. Berkus received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio in 1976. He completed Obstetrics and Gynecology residency in 1980 at the University of Florida, and his Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellowship at UT Health San Antonio. He has been an active researcher for many years, and is well published in many peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Berkus is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Guadalupe Regional Medical Center’s Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians offer diagnostic capabilities for high-risk obstetrical patients and provide state-of-the-art obstetric and medical care with the latest diagnostic testing.
• Advanced ultrasound / Prenatal diagnosis
• First trimester screening
• Amniocentesis (genetic testing)
• Management of medical complications in pregnancy
Office Hours and Appointments:
Perinatal Specialists see patients Wednesday mornings. Appointments are scheduled through your OB/GYN physician. You may contact the GRMC MFM Coordinator at 830.401.7195.